Thursday, April 17, 2008

Saturday Yard Sale ~ Don't Miss it!

We want to remind you of the big yard sale in conjunction with The Brooks Ladies Garden Club plant and bake sale this Saturday, April 19th at Ms. Wendy's.


I have attended this in the past and have to say the bargains will be found here. The plants are sure to be very healthy and will get you started on your spring planting. All of this and a bake sale too!
"Rain or Shine"
We hope you see something at Ms. Wendy's this week that will be just what you have been looking for.


See you Saturday!
I just love these old metal canister/breadbox pieces, this one is very 50's!

Nice old quilt tied up for a great piece of wall decor.

These old bird cages look great planted with ferns and ivy, just hang in a sunny window and spritz.

Wendy's has some great old architectural pieces and decor that would add just the right accent to your garden. She always has these great old metal lawn furniture pieces on hand.

Great concrete urns
This old barn door would be perfect for a garden gate & the twin bed can be painted to fit any decor.
Well this says it all!
Pretty concrete statuary


Unusual old smoking stand

Very rare glass washboards




Pretty transfer and stoneware




Nice old stone crock
Lots of decorative accessories
I may have to buy this, I have been eyeing it for a while. It is just the best potting table!



Happy hunting!

4 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I love all white garden urns and Strawberry sign. Wish I were closer.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Lauri Evans said...

Oh oh oh. Is the berry motif 50s basket still available?
what about the potting table on wheels?
I must have them. Pls email me!
xo lulu

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.