Thursday, February 28, 2008

I am sad to say that Wednesday was my last day as a dealer at Ms. Wendy's. I will miss being there on my days, talking with all of the wonderful customers and being able to express myself, creating displays.
Wendy has been so good to me over the years, hers was the first store I started selling in and really came to love the business.
Thank you Wendy for allowing me to be part of your store, and to all the ladies and Mr. Bill for taking me as part of your family. I will visit often, I promise!

This week, we are showing off our bright and cheerful side, like these great handpainted trays.


Cheery Spring colors and this awesome green painted shelf ~ Just in!

Ruby Reds

Sassy Bags

Adorable bright kids chairs

Mercury glass brightens up any room


Vintage look garden decor

Funky Tee's

Original advertising sign

Adorable Spring Tea Serving Set
Incredible Art Deco lamp ~ See all photos for the great detail.

Hope to see you soon!

No comments: