Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentine's Day





This week I have decided to leave Ms. Wendy's. It is not that I want to, believe me it was such a hard decision to make, it is the only solution I can see at this time. I will miss all the ladies, Mr. Bill and all the great customers. I have always loved the store and the ambiance it has.
I still plan on generating the blog since it is important that we do not forget those of you who look forward to it. Thank you all for making me feel so welcome. I am glad to know you.
Cindy

This antique buffet is just the right size for a smaller dining room. It has plenty of storage for silver and dinnerware.
I'm not sure if you can see these wonderful little tables, but they have a nice patina on the metal legs and frame and a mirrored top. Very Classy!
This great primitive corner cabinet is still available, looks great with antique books and collectibles.

Lots of original art
The color of this cabinet is a really charming pale pink, perfect for bathroom, bedroom or kitchen.

Cute stepback kitchen cabinet
This five level shelf would look great filled with your favorite collection.
Remarkable primitive cabinet with original paint
Collection of Whites
Great fishing and hunting decor

How cute is this miniature heater?


Carolyn is still adding pretties to her room
Neat old radio cabinet

Beautiful transferware

Vintage Toys
Sweet cherub faced baby prints




Coca-Cola Airplane...this you have to see!





Come see us soon!

No comments: