Thursday, October 11, 2007

Listen! the wind is rising, and the air is wild with leaves,We have had our summer evenings, now for October eves!
~Humbert Wolfe (1885–1940)~

It was nice to get back to Ms. Wendy's. I was excited to get all my new pickings into the store and finish decorating for fall. The ladies have been busy bringing in some awesome treasures as well which gave me even more inspiration.

I will remind everyone again, however I do want to let you know that our

~Fall Open House~

will be
Saturday, November 3rd.

from 10:00 AM until 5:00 so don't forget to mark your calenders.
Refreshments will be served ~ Come early and share your morning with us over a nice cup of coffee.
I also want to let each of you know
The Plum Tree Antiques
in McDonough will be hosting open house on
Sunday, November 4th from 1:00 PM until 5:00 PM
~ A great way to kick off your holiday shopping season~

No comments: