Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Mother's Day from Ms. Wendy's


My Mother Kept A Garden
My Mother kept a garden,
a garden of the heart,
She planted all the good things that gave my life it's start.
She turned me to the sunshine and encouraged me to dream,
Fostering and nurturing the seeds of self-esteem...
And when the winds and rain came,
she protected me enough-
But not too much because she knew I'd need to stand up strong and tough.
Her constant good example always taught me right from wrong-
Markers for my pathway that will last a lifetime long.
I am my Mother's garden. I am her legacy-
And I hope today she feels the love reflected back from me
Author Unknown



1 comment:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Hope you had a wonderful day. What pretty things. How much is the cute white metal 3 tier garden stand; too cute!