Thursday, January 18, 2007

If you like it, buy it ~ it will get away

How many times have you walked out of a store and said if it was meant to be it will be here when I get back? I know I can't even count the times I have said those very words.
You know what happens, you get home, think about it and say I will go back this weekend, it's just 2 days away surely no one else loved it as much as me. But lo and behold, it's gone! Now what?
You will think about that one piece, that precious little collection or that wonderful painting and make yourself crazy trying to happen upon something just like it.
My New Years resolution is BUY IT NOW! Believe me I am not a big spender so I am not talking about thousand dollar pieces, I'm talking about something as small as a cat figurine that reminds me of childhood.
Now repeat after me... BUY IT NOW!

Incredible architectural windows ~ so many great uses

These wonderful feather balls look great in an old bowl ~tuck in a few old
photos for an unusual display



No comments: